1. Design, Coding, debugging and testing programs using .net, sitecore.
2. The ability to think analytically and arrive at creative solutions, with a good understanding of the mathematical and physical aspects governing the data tracking and control.
3. Utilizing the knowledge of .net, sitecore to perform specialized development of Software codes for User-friendly data input screens
4. Conduct studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
5. Familiarity with Windows NT or similar Operating Systems environment essential in quality software development and providing documentation to application development staff and customers with result information obtained from the research and development efforts.
6. Implementing the scale down prototype initiation
7. Incorporating the intelligence for upgrade from an existing version to a later version, with ability to foresee and effectively handle troubleshooting code.
8. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a team-oriented environment, with constant exposure to the training of Users.
9. Performing the unit testing of the transactions in .net, sitecore Environment.
10. Developing program specifications for Open Interface and Oracle programs.
Apply by Mail: Human Resource, Steck Systems, Inc, 13706 Research Blvd, Suite#109, Austin, TX 78750