DIR IT Staffing Services - Contract # DIR-CPO-4682
State of Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR)
Steck Systems a Texas Certified HUB, is one of the vendors to contract with the State of Texas through the Texas Department of Information Resources (DIR) to provide Information Technology Staff Augmentation services (Contract No. DIR-CPO-4682). Agencies may choose staff from a list of pre-qualifies vendors, either through competitive solicitation or SOW by going directly to a vendor.
ITSAC provides for temporary IT staffing augmentation services on a time (hourly) basis. Contracted staff renders services and are paid on an hourly basis. ITSAC is a DIR Cooperative Contract.
Steck Systems provides Staffing services for the following job categories available through DIR's IT Staffing Services contract.
- Business Analysis
- Business Intelligence, Reporting
- Enterprise Architecture
- Technical Writing
- Applications / Software Development
- Project Management
- Technical Services, Help Desk & Operations
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM Operations)
- IT Marketing
- Information Technology Contract Management
- Data / Database Administration
- Web Development
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Networking / Telecommunications