||Application Developer (Software Developer)
||04 September, 2017
||Min Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Systems or related
- Design, Coding, debugging and testing programs using Oracle, SQL, UI/UX.
- Build QlikView dashboards and reports for use by Business leadership and end users.
- Interact with business users to offer guidance on different reporting options and QlikView best practices.
- Engage with the business and end users to gather additional reporting requirements and translate into functional specifications.
- Have a strong sense of innovative UI/UX and usability when building dashboards to improve user adoption.
- Have work experience with Salesforce / Veeva and a strong knowledge of Oracle SQL.
- Working with database systems as well as data modelling concepts and its application towards BI efforts
- The ability to think analytically and arrive at creative solutions, with a good understanding of the mathematical and physical aspects governing the data tracking and control.
- Utilizing the knowledge of Oracle, SQL, UI/UX to perform specialized development of Software codes for User-friendly data input screens
- Conduct studies pertaining to the development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
- Incorporating the intelligence for the upgrade from an existing version to a later version, with the ability to foresee and effectively handle troubleshooting code.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work productively in a team-oriented environment, with constant exposure to the training of Users.
- Performing the unit testing of the transactions in Oracle, SQL, UI/UX Environment.
- Developing program specifications for Open Interface and Oracle programs.
- Apply by Mail: Human Resource, Steck Systems, Inc, 13706 Research Blvd, Suite#109, Austin, TX 78750