Roles and responsibilities:
1. Good understanding of software development using a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
2. Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
3. Arrange project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
4. Provide reference by writing and maintaining user documentation
5. Develops programming code for existing software enhancements.
6. Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
7. Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
8. Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
9. Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
10. Provides programming support for various interfaces.
11. Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes.
Apply by Mail: Human Resource, Steck Systems, Inc, 13706 Research Blvd, Suite#109, Austin, TX 78750