Roles and responsibilities:
1. Work with remote development teams to complete projects on schedule
2. Analyzes source system data to understand the data structure, definitions and anomalies.
3. Interacts with customers as needed to better define and understand the general reporting requirements.
4. Interacts with other technical team members to establish ELT requirements and designs.
5. Designs, develops and implements ELT processes and procedures
6. Ability to program in SQL to perform the data query, extract, transformation and load functions.
7. Ability to program in Java to perform the data query, extract, transformation and load functions.
8. Well versed in data access and manipulation within Hadoop using tools such as Hive, Pig, Spark, Kafka and HBase.
9. Responsible for information technology infrastructures and designs include: software, hardware, data warehouse, applications.
10. Develops and trains team members and can take a lead role on various projects simultaneously
11. Conducts researches on newer technologies and solutions. Responsible for conducting and complete proof of concepts on new technology and be able to apply these new findings into our current work environment and information technology infrastructures.
Apply by Mail: Human Resource, Steck Systems, Inc, 13706 Research Blvd, Suite#109, Austin, TX 78750